St. Joseph Palliative Care Program:
Helping you Back to Health
Through Restorative Healing
If you are dealing with a painful and serious illness, this program offers special care to help control your symptoms and stress and make you more comfortable.
Palliative care is for those who have been diagnosed with a serious illness and seek to recover and maintain a high quality of life with as little pain as possible
Our Palliative Care services offer these advantages:
- Help with recovery from life threatening sickness
- Enhanced quality of life
- Spiritual and emotional care
- Relief from pain, nausea and other distressing symptoms
- Excellent support systems for you and your loved ones
- Help with understanding your illness and treatment options
- Improved ability to tolerate necessary medical treatments
What Makes Us Different?
Our dedication to our patients and their families offers unique care. We have staff working 24/7 to ensure your quality of life will be preserved and your emotional and spiritual needs are met.
Talk to your doctor about a referral and begin your journey to recovery.
For Information, Call 207-907-3135
Our Palliative Care
Sufana Alkhunaizi MD trained in Internal Medicine at Baystate Medical Center – a Tufts University School of Medicine affiliated hospital in Springfield, Mass., and most recently completed her second fellowship in geriatric medicine at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Florida.
Download a Brochure