St. Joseph Orthopedic Center
St. Joseph Hospital is ranked #1 in the State
in Major Orthopedic Surgery and Joint Replacement by CareChex.
CareChex, a division of Comparion Medical Analytics, provides a composite evaluation of all components of medical quality including process of care, outcomes of care and patient experience. The St. Joseph Orthopedic Center offers top quality
comprehensive orthopedic care.
The Orthopedic Center at St. Joseph Hospital offers:
- Top quality surgical care
- Hip, knee & shoulder joint replacement
- Extensive partnerships with orthopedic providers throughout the region, including Down East Orthopedics and St. Joseph Orthopedics
- Conveniently coordinated inpatient and outpatient physical therapy
- Private rooms*
- Available home care options
- Educational Classes for patients anticipating joint replacement
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Procedures are performed in the modern Surgery Center at St. Joseph Hospital with its caring staff, including its own dedicated anesthesia team.
*Private rooms subject to availability - they are available in most cases